Thursday, July 21, 2011

Tale of Linux Addiction: Post 1

So, ever since I installed Linux on my netbook, I don't know that I have ever booted Windows, except maybe to leave immediately. Hey, my options are Windows 7 Starter or Ubuntu 10.04... not much competition there. I have wireless internet access, touchpad control, and tons of apps and utilities to mess around with. I haven't been able to print using my Dell Laser yet, but I am not giving up on that.

I have also discovered that youTube is about as useful as any Linux forum for getting how-to information for problems. Some of the videos preclude the user from even being anything near a computer geek. There is hope yet that we may put Microsoft out of business... well, maybe we can get a few more personal users at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment