Thursday, June 24, 2010

What has happened to Pelosi?

If Pelosi is talking like this, I will wonder if her party has any chance in the fall. And, I may be even more surprised if people do not wonder out loud about Obama's integrity.

I mean you don't just open the door for your opponent to find out well-kept secrets by acknowledging something exists there. Maybe, it's a new strategy. Be direct, be bold, and stop them in their tracks. Or, maybe she thinks people aren't suspicious yet.

"'Subpoenas and investigations'"? Oh no! Don't even mention the idea. What would your political opponents do that for?

It is possible that many a Republican has refrained because they do not have the majority. I would like to believe it (and yet, it would probably do little for my opinion of their allegiance to truth and justice), but I kind of doubt it...

No comments:

Post a Comment