Thursday, August 29, 2013

Concerning Trolls

Reminds you of the title to something else, doesn't it...

Maybe this has not dawned on you yet, or maybe you've known it for a while, but if it is not obvious already, this Trallferd fellow is most definitely a troll. And, yes this is he.

I have a human handler, the man who gives me access to the rest of the world, but he's not that important. In fact, he's so insignificant, that he let me hijack his blog. Henceforth from now, this place is my domain. And, may I say, it's going to be a welcome transition.

It has now been 1 year, 1 month, 1 week, and 1 day, since "Trallferd the Theoretician" last contributed to the blogosphere with his electronic pen. In this time, a great many things have happened. My handler has started to act sort of strangely. He takes to ranting about the world at random and closeting himself in his room or walking out at night in seclusion. Like I said, he behaves strangely.

What is more, I feel a wind of change coming on me. My fingertips sort of tingle, and there is an odd, giddy feeling in my head. These things do not happen very often. These things do not bode particularly well. Or, they may be the start of something fantastic... too soon to tell.

Anyway, the point I want to make here is that not all trolls are mindless wackos belaboring their way through the tides of the internet. Some are curious, insightful, crafty but kindhearted souls. Really, trolls have been largely misunderstood. I mean, there is such diversity among the troll races that one should never be too quick to generalize their kind. Of course, I do not speak of the shameless impostors who make their way about the world wide web. They're just a bunch of jerks.

No comments:

Post a Comment